On this page, you can learn more about who we are, how to reach us and how we treat your personal data.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a contact form or send us an email. When using our contact form, you will be asked to enter your name and (e-mail) address. You may decline to share certain data with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you all features and functionality of our Site and/or Customer Service.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the booking site at http://guidecompaniet.no/, we collect certain personal information from you including your name, payment information, e-mail address and phone number. We use the information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations), and to communicate with you.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To operate our customer service (your information helps us to better respond to your questions and individual needs)
- To improve our website
- To send periodic emails. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include information about this at the bottom of each email.
How do we share your personal identifiable information?
- We will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others.
- We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of GuideCompaniet (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
- We use TrekkSoft booking system for managing our bookings. You can read more about how Trekksoft uses your personal information here https://www.trekksoft.com/en/privacy/
- We share anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with third parties, such as Google Analytics, to understand the usage patterns for our website and services. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptoute
- We use MailChimp to manage our email campaigns and serve advertisements (We will send you promotional emails and newsletters, only if you give us explicit consent to doing so) you can read more about how MailChimp uses your personal information here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
How do we protect your information?
GuideCompaniet AS is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to GUIDECOMPANIET or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information on our contact forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at email@example.com
Can I access my data?
We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided through your use of our Site. If you wish to access, update, correct or delete any data we hold about you, or to request that we delete any information about you, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. At your request, we will have any reference to you deleted or blocked in our database.
How long do you store my data?
We only retain the personally identifiable information collected from you as long as we need it to fulfill the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise required by law.
Below is the list of the cookies that are active on our website:
|CookieConsent||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year|
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||2 year|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||session|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.||session|
|r/collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. It tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||session|
|collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||session|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Measures your bandwidth to determine whether you get the new player interface or the old||8 months|
|YSC||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen||session|
|GPS||.youtube.com – registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location||session|
|SESS#||Preserves users states across page requests.||session|
|SERVERID||Used for load balancing. Identifies the server that delivered the last content||session|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||1 year|
|test_cookie||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies||session|
|PREF||Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites.||8 months|
|Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen||persistent|
|Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||session|
|Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||persistent|
How to block cookies?
You can read more about changing or revoking your consent on Cookies & You.
Third party links
Occasionally, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on 10th of December 2018